Saturday, April 24, 2010

Egypt Day 12: Nile Cruise

The house keeping of the Nile cruise are very creative. Throughout our stay we would return to our room to find our towels formed into various things: a flower, a baby – with my shirt used for the nappy, 2 swans making a heart, a crocodile, a person and last came the worst of the lot - a baby hanging from the ceiling.

Ben’s already mentioned Kom Ombo and Edfu so I won’t say too much, but I’ll include images.
Oh, my SLR has been very temperamental throughout this trip and has since ceased working. So if anyone has any recommendation on a new SLR I’d greatly appreciate. For now, I’m just relying on my little point and shoot :(

I think Kom Ombo may have been my favourite temple. After Phillae it was so nice to have enough time to actually enjoy the beauty of this place. For the afternoon sail to Edfu, Ben and our guide Mahmoud played rounds of table tennis while I sat on the sundeck for some much needed rest and enjoyed the view. It was fantastic seeing so much while doing nothing.


Kom Ombo

Kom Ombo


Kom Ombo

Kom Ombo

Kom Ombo

Kom Ombo

Kom Ombo

ben and mahmoud

Edfu

Edfu

No comments:

Post a Comment